ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 172
Hi guys,

Only me, back at it again with the simple questions 😂
I bought a stealth system about a month ago, I've only just had the time to attempt to fit it. Upon opening the box, I realised there is no way to hang the back box?! Is there not supposed to be a band/bracket for the back box?

Cheers in advance, Carlos. (Apologies for being stupid 😂)

monaco 172
If you manage to get it stealth let me know how you did it.

I've settled for about an inch an a half of tail pipe hanging down as even with new mounts and hours of adjusting I could get it completely hidden

Renault Clio 172
If you manage to get it stealth let me know how you did it.

I've settled for about an inch an a half of tail pipe hanging down as even with new mounts and hours of adjusting I could get it completely hidden
I’ve got it kind of hidden dude. I reckon I could lose some more behind the bumper, but that’s for another day haha!

monaco 172
I’ve got it kind of hidden dude. I reckon I could lose some more behind the bumper, but that’s for another day haha!
My is kind of lol.

I just assumed stealth meant it's completely hidden, id have gone for the recessed if I knew it would be such a pain lol.

I'm gonna try a powerflex mount I think hopefully no sag should get it more or less hidden