ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec re-trimmed steering wheel

Clio 182, Audi A3
Hi guys,

I know there is a chap on here that does a great job of re trimming steering wheels, but does anyone have any experience/opinions on the ktec ones? I quite like the idea of just buying a replacement wheel all in as I don't have a spare I could use whilst off for re trimming.

Cheers

172 Turbo
Snappy has wheels in stock. Don't waste your money on Ktec. They are making them as they know there is a demand for Snappy wheels.

Clio 182, Audi A3
That's good to know thanks, I will pm snappy in that case (I assumed I had to post my wheel to him first)

172 Turbo
I spoke to him over the summer and he had some wheels in stock. Worst comes to the worst, buy one from here for £10 and send it to him.

Clio 182, Audi A3
Cheers, can I really buy one for that price? (I need the one with cruise buttons etc)

Sorry only just got 182, previously had a 197, so I'm a bit of a noob!

Clio 182, Audi A3
Thanks for your help, much appreciated. I have sent Snappy a message so if he has none in stock, I will do as you suggest. :)

Great forum by the way.