ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec Exhaust options

Hi
I need to get a new exhaust and having been looking at the Ktec stealth ones.
Has anybody had either the Ktec Stealth or the Ktec Super Quiet Stealth, it appears the only difference is the 2.25 vs 2.5" bore.
I don't want anything to loud as I use the car as a daily aswell as for the track, any advantages to the larger bore

Cheers in advance

phase 1 flamer 172
Ive got the super quiet stealth, mine is only for road use, very happy with it,

phase 1 flamer 172
Between having the standard system and the super quiet I fitted, I had a ss system (forget the name) that normally gets good ratings on here for not being too loud, but it was too loud for me at motorway speeds. So its not an overnight comparison but yeah I would say very similar to standard.

Hi
I need to get a new exhaust and having been looking at the Ktec stealth ones.
Has anybody had either the Ktec Stealth or the Ktec Super Quiet Stealth, it appears the only difference is the 2.25 vs 2.5" bore.
I don't want anything to loud as I use the car as a daily aswell as for the track, any advantages to the larger bore

Cheers in advance
The other difference is the super quiet is a twin pass rear silencer compared to a straight through.
upload_2016-3-3_13-23-22.jpeg

upload_2016-3-3_13-24-21.jpeg

phase 1 flamer 172
Before buying I did ask k-tec if the twin pass would strangle the engine and reduce power, compared with a straight through. They assured me it would not.