ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kremes Portsmouth Meet 09/04/09

Never above 25mpg
Good turnout! Would've gone had I not had work at 7 this morning :approve:

Good photos from people too

M140i
Looks like a good meet, sorry I couldnt make it :( Ill more than likely be at the next one, Ill get all the oldies to come too lol!! Stozza, Fubar, day nik, where are ya!!!!!!!!!

05 182 clio.ktm duke
DSC_0408.jpg

WOW !!! Can't believe the colour of my car, It actually looks bronze. Got to say it was a good night, my Son is still upset that he never saw a V6, and on the way home I had to keep telling him that my Clio was faster than the M3 CSL !!! Looking forward to the next meet.

Dynamique Flamer
I did PM the person with a V6 but he never came :( Last time he joined us on our convoy half way down the motorway to!!

Next meet may possibly be go-karting :D

AK

M240i
looks a good turn out!

how comes theres not 6 pages of banter tho after the meat in the thread like us scottish do LOL :rasp:

Renault Clio 172
got to say a thank u to the kind chap who lent me his cliosport hoody lol i was freezing my tits off, he was in the blue clio with the white strut brace sorry pal didnt get yor name... anyways was a good laugh, some mint pics peejay and fletch oh u gota love the iceberg :) might have some new toys for the next meet hehe.....