ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

koni

clio sport mk2
hi to you all, i was wondering if someone want to sale
there clio parts like special springs or something elsa
that can imorove the engine or handeling skills/
thanks

ITB'd MK1
Standard spec had a fortune invested in so either spend a load or elese forget it.

I hate that arguement. OEM is made to a budget and as a compromise. Plenty of things that are changed without a second thought, but other things "renault know best, they spent millions developing it". Please

I hate that arguement. OEM is made to a budget and as a compromise. Plenty of things that are changed without a second thought, but other things "renault know best, they spent millions developing it". Please

Well have a look at some of the junk which people claim is better and then come back and you'll agree with me.

Renault made the best setup for the price and what was required of it.

ITB'd MK1
Oh I know there's junk out there. I also think standard 172 (not cup) suspension is soft, soggy and aweful. Renault had to compromise so handling suffers in the name of comfort. The rear shocks also leak far to regularly, so the build quality really isn't that great

Oh I know there's junk out there. I also think standard 172 (not cup) suspension is soft, soggy and aweful. Renault had to compromise so handling suffers in the name of comfort. The rear shocks also leak far to regularly, so the build quality really isn't that great
Handing ins't about being as stiff as possible.

Are you compairing a new unworn suspension setup ?

My Koni come with a Lifetime Warranty, Renault won't come close to quality or handling imo.

But will beat it in terms of handing and quality IMO.