ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni yellows, PMS top mounts and new wishbones fitted

GSXR + KDX220
Well, 1/2 of them!! :S

Been spending the day fitting the new Koni's, solid top mounts, ARB bushes and wishbones today :)
Did the fronts first, all went well until I moved onto the rears, only to find I dont have all the washers etc required :( (After looking at other threads regarding the fitment) Got on the blower to the supplier and they cant do anything about it until Monday unfortunately but they said they will get the kit sent straight out :)

Not a major problem just a little inconvenient! But so far, very impressed with the front end feel now, I also adjusted the camber again and did a DIY alignment for now and it turns on a sixpence, I found myself correcting my steering inputs on roundabouts as it turned so much tighter than usual :cool:

Will stick some pics up tomorrow!

GSXR + KDX220
Bit of a delay with the pics but here we go.....
Got some of these
imag0526p.jpg

and some of these
imag0527o.jpg

and these,
imag0520vy.jpg

followed by some of these,
imag0524z.jpg

and mated them all together with my Sportlines
imag0532g.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Rears only of course! Jonff had them all round on his Cup though iirc and they were impressive.

Apologies, I wouldn't expect such profane actions.

On hard it bounces round like a trailer but so so adjustable mid corner (with ARB and springs in mine) or sorted when on track, on soft it's perfectly matched.

GSXR + KDX220
They definately introduce some good lift-off oversteer when firmed up at the rear ;) I've not got them full hard on the road though, I think 1.5 turns in from soft on the rear, and 1 turn in up front :)

GSXR + KDX220
I've yet to experiment with lots of different settings but will definately have a play now I've got decent tyres back on :)

Guessing that was one of the first things you tested out? ;)

Do the fronts go up to two turns like the rears or are they different?

GSXR + KDX220
Maybe a little ;) You can really get it to step out if you're enthusiastic, but its nice to have that extra "tightening" if you need it mid corner :)

Yeah, 2 full turns from soft to hard all round