ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koncept rear spoiler

A well built VW
Lawrence has a carbon one for sale if you look in the for sale section

Never seen any other company sell it so couldnt say - it looks out of place unless the car has been modified a fair wee bit

How come you think it will look out of place? I will paint the black trims, door handles, boot lock etc silver to match my car and paint the spoiler the same.

The only real mod you can see externally to the car is it's going to be sitting a lot lower as i've got FK coilovers coming and i'm going to keep the car running on 15's.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had one...Thought it looks ok for a while...Just looks like a shopping trolley handle! Cup spoiler is nicer for the same mula.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Don't do what? ;)

Dscf1834.jpg

I ordered mine through my local bodyshop
It was about £220 all-in painted/fitted :)

Is the cup spoiler that much more noticable? I didn't think there was.

Post some pic's up of a clio with and without it.

Theres not much difference between that and what I have on at the moment :dapprove: .

I know what you mean by the shopping trolley though.

I don't see why it would look out of place. I suppose if it looks too big I could cut it down to size so it's not so raised. Where did you get yours from Vinny?