ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koenigsegg getting it WRONG...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch! Standing next to the road like that though you must know there's a risk you might have a car come flying at you.

Edit notice how everyone starts whipping there cameras out lol.

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
can't see the link at work - is it the same as this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ouch! Standing next to the road like that though you must know there's a risk you might have a car come flying at you. Edit notice how everyone starts whipping there cameras out lol.

tbh, the last thing I'd expect is a car to crash backwards while driving in a straight line.

ah well, money does not equal talent

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
tbh, the last thing I'd expect is a car to crash backwards while driving in a straight line.

ah well, money does not equal talent

800+ bhp RWD beast it's easily done I'd imagine especially when driven in anger but yeah I see what you mean as it's the last thing you expect to happen.

The stig couldn't even tame the beast ;)

Disastra Coupe
Similar thing happened local to us, one of the 'race spots' that appear occasionally and a BMW E30 lost control on a roundabout hitting about a dozen people.

I'd imagine that's easily done with a lack of self control, skill and a big crowd egging you on.

RWD, mid engine, foot down, cold tyres... You're only ever going to be a passenger if your not expecting a spin.

Nasty.

That said, if I was going to get hit by a car, I'd prefer it to be a Koenigsegg over say, a Rover.
I lol'd.

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
From the site someone else posted, lol money don't buy skills:

Last edited by a moderator: