ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking/judder on left hand corners

RB 182 cup
im am mot tester/mechanic and even this is baffling me

last week i bend my subframe on the ice by hitting a kerb. now ive changed the suframe and reset my tracking. drive fine up the road nice and straight corners fine bar from this knocking/judder coming from the drivers side front on left hand corners

now ive just spend 2 hours checking things, ball joints track rod ends, cv joints,re checked the tracking etc

now im just stumped as to what it is???

ive search on here and from what ive read there are loads of people with the same problem but no-one seems to have a cure.

any help much apprieciated

SQ5
I have this just the other side, all I've got so far is top mounts so I've got some washers to try but after that I'm gonna get new top mounts, just annoying having to get camber done again :(

RB 182 cup
yeh all bolts tight

tempted to order a genuine drive shaft any ideas how much

dont really want to as i hate throwing parts at cars guessing what it is

C

Cupster

Same for me. Slow right turns on full lock from o/s. Feels like the wheel is skipping or something. No idea what it is!

There were a few threads about this about a month ago but they didn't get anything solved!