ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill 5th july OPL. (Privately booked)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Getting my other 2 AD08s fitted on sat, got my coilovers fitted too. Looking forward to giving the car a good humping around the track when the time comes :)

Clio 182 Trophy
Crap.. I just realised this is on a Friday! I thought it was on a weekend so I duno if ill make it now or not. If anyone wants my space then they can have it. Sorry guys.

Cup In bits
Crap.. I just realised this is on a Friday! I thought it was on a weekend so I duno if ill make it now or not. If anyone wants my space then they can have it. Sorry guys.

​For free? Awfully nice of you.

In seriousness though did you find out how many days I would get to cancel if needed?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
​For free? Awfully nice of you.

In seriousness though did you find out how many days I would get to cancel if needed?

Hi, the deposit has been paid to knockhill now so you will only get half back, like Sean :s

Do you know when you would know roughly? Are you going to decide like, 3 days before it or something?

You could offer Sean some money for his space? That way he gets some back and your not paying full price? :)

Cup In bits
Yeah something like 3 days or so. I will message Sean later for his spot so he doesn't loose out too much.

Cheers

H

HickiN

I missed the deadline and want to go to this... if you dont want to have the place i can take it off you on 1st May ?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, whatever yous do, make sure you let me know or post in this thread because if names are swapped around it might confuse things!

Sean are you happy to sell your space or do you want me to ask mike about a refund?

172 track car
If any spaces become available for this please let me no, did my 1st track day 2 weeks ago and ended up in with the evo and cossie boys! This sound like more fun with fellow Clio guys

​Scottt

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
If any spaces become available for this please let me no, did my 1st track day 2 weeks ago and ended up in with the evo and cossie boys! This sound like more fun with fellow Clio guys

​Scottt

Hi Scott, there are still spaces for this. Pm me if your still interested.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
You keen now GAZ?

Swede, your name is 100% on the list and the other guys name is off. Ill speak to mike tomorrow and ask him if he can sort something out for you though.

I believe he has to tell knockhill everyones names and then they check us all at the gate, im sure he said this to me when you bought the other boys spot.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Buy my ph2 gaz. Its quite a fast one as far as they go and its had belts etc done.

Be a good track *****.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I start a new job a week on Monday! Let me get in the door to get an early finish for this.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Really looking forward to this. Might punt the clio after raping it around the track!

Hope the weather stays dry for it.