ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knock when lift off the go pedal? Also, anyone replace anti roll bar bushes?

RB 182
As title, lift off the go pedal and get a slight knock, each and everytime? Happens when the torques gone ie. when it stops delivering the power, faint knock?

Also, anyone had to replace ARB D bushes? Think mine have gone because got a knock at the front, and ive checked it all over and nearly everything suspension wise on the front is new anyway. Maybe wonder if the two are related

Cup'd Monaco 172
I doubt its the ARB bushes. I have just changed engine mounts, wishbone bushes and top mounts. I left the arb alone.
One of the many knocks I had was the one your describe and all the knocks have gone without touching the arb.

RB 182
Its had engine mount, shockers, top mounts, dogbone mount and ive got the gearbox top and bottom mount for when i do the clutch. Maybe its the arm bushes

PH1 172 Sport
Its had engine mount, shockers, top mounts, dogbone mount and ive got the gearbox top and bottom mount for when i do the clutch. Maybe its the arm bushes

Have you loosened the top mount pulled the engine forward and retightened?