ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kielder meet

Inferno 182FF
So anyone fancy a drive up kielder? Looking at Saturday 22nd June! Anyone welcome as always, sports and non-sports!

Clio 172, Volvo XC90
im up for this might be in the volvo as the clio rear wheel bearing has failed

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This is in conflict with CS-Saturday or was that intentional?
Personally wouldn't waste my fuel going to CS saturday just to see more clio's lol, would much rather go for a drive with the chaps from round here and enjoy the cars for what they are, not just things to look at :)

Inferno 182FF
Fair enough then we'll keep it on for people not going to CSS! Is way to far to drive to be fair!

172 Cup
Personally wouldn't waste my fuel going to CS saturday just to see more clio's lol, would much rather go for a drive with the chaps from round here and enjoy the cars for what they are, not just things to look at :)

Doesn't really make sense :s considering we are all on a clio orientated forum! I can sort of see what you mean like but its only petrol its going to get wasted anyway, and we are driving down with the people from round here and meeting up with others en-route, and it a change of scenery

Fair enough then we'll keep it on for people not going to CSS! Is way to far to drive to be fair!

Yeah I didn't mean cancel/change it I just thought Id shot a reminder in there

can tell you don't drive a clio anymore lol.. remembered how you'd of loved to show the old girls off

Inferno 182FF
What's the general consensus on this then? Should we still go ahead for the same date or re-arrange?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
can tell you don't drive a clio anymore lol.. remembered how you'd of loved to show the old girls off

Nah I only go to shows to watch the track action and see other things, I've done most things worth doing to a clio anyway and seen all of the other efforts people churn out, there's just nothing fresh that grabs my interest anymore lol

Nah I only go to shows to watch the track action and see other things, I've done most things worth doing to a clio anyway and seen all of the other efforts people churn out, there's just nothing fresh that grabs my interest anymore lol

there's not really much full stop what grabs my attention as every one does the same as the next person and not interested in the willy waving shite what you see a lot of, you'll want 2 get a new clutch in before this as it won't last out with the boost will it now its mapped??... new car for me in next few months

Does look really good mate.
I did mine the other day but only spent about 10 mins on each lol used wet & dry then rotary polisher, came out ok not as good as yours though.

Inferno 182FF
Well its the same idea, just 3 stages and diff grades of paper then a final polish! Just bought that out of ease!