ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed :(

feckers.jpg

Some right jealous c**ks out there :mad:

If I find out who did it, they'll have a similar mark on their face...

That ain't gonna polish out :( :( :(

thats a shitter day mate, sos to hear, right bunch of t***s out there arent there :(

hope you get it sorted mate

jamie

whats the f**king point, totally jealous tossers.

Worries me but what can you do, chin up, are you claiming on the insurance?

Id buy a cheap banger and run the f*****s over... Hope you get it sorted.

172 cup
gutted mate! whats the feckin point in scratchin a mans motor!?! s**t thing is you'll probly never know who did it :( little c*nts..
They get whats comin to em someday tho.. as what goes around comes around..
Good luck with sortin it :)

Really annoys me when i see things like this. Problem is its so hard to catch the idiots, unless you catch them in the act

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
That really sucks!

I hate people who do this. Really deserve to have similar treatment to there face!

R35 GTR
Feel for you, just be glad its only one panel. I had the whole side of my 172 keyed, the paint was flaking off. Yours doesnt look too bad to repair.

Still not good though..:mad:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
totally gutted for you mate. i had mine keyed 3 months after i bought it. brand new 56 plate car ruined. the most annoyting thing for me was that i was 90% sure who done it but with no proof nothing could be done.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
wt assholes same thing happened to me not so long ago 300 kwids worth of damage

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
In some respects...At least it's an easy fix, whole 3/4 pannel will be done!

BUT gutted for you, i know how i'd feel!

Shed.
That really sucks!

I hate people who do this. Really deserve to have similar treatment to there face!

well tbh, if i ever caught someone doing it to my car, id use the end of my car key as a set of brass knuckles and put a few holes in their face. id probably cause them brain damage as well. I would, f**king loose it and cause them major facial damage which would be enough to put me behind bars.

f**king w*****s. ALL you f**king need isnt it. Pride and joy gets ruined by some c**t who cant understand why you can afford a nice car when they have to make ends meet.

visualize whirled pe
Bad news, my last car got dented (hit repeatedly with a stick I think.... wtf) so I can understand how mad you must feel, I went mental about my car when I saw the damage and just wanted it fixed right that second. I hope you get it sorted and it doesn't cost too much.

Screwing !! I hate poeple who do s**t like this.
My bro got his door done on his car last week, they made a really good job of it too, the tossers :mad:

E90
feck daybert :( Get that detailing sticker off it, its a magnet for keying " detailing, LOL Detail this!!! *scraaaaaatch*"

Want me to come over and hunt em down for ya?

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Hate to see this, I know how it feels, makes you sick. Jelous f**kers!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.