ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed car

172 Rep
Some bunch of immature nobs decided to key my car last night, gunning to find out who it is 

y6egymyj.jpg

Down to the metal too, trying to think who I've probably annoyed but nothing that I can remember, touching it up now with a pen and going easy with a bit of sandpaper, coming out okay but still makes me cringe everytime

yzagetyh.jpg

Thread moved to the correct section by jesus. Please post in the the appropriate area next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  RB 182 FF
w*****s, I hope they get what's coming to them one day! Sorry to see this I can imagine how crap it feels! :(

172 Rep
w*****s, I hope they get what's coming to them one day! Sorry to see this I can imagine how crap it feels! :(

A few others got done down my road, few chavs round my way so I'm on the look out for them, feel so gutted mate I'll chop the nobs hands off !

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I had my meg done a couple of weeks ago. Really is disgusting.

c***s should get their hands cut off!

clio ph2 172
i had my polo done when i had it, proper went to town on it! they drew pictures and even signed the bottom of it! luckily it was only my bootlid, i was furious as soon as i seen it! there was still bits of curled up paint on my bumper where it had been scrapped off :(
worst bit was...it was straight across the road from the police station!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
It takes a really low individual to do something like this. Obviously don't own a car or take pride in anything they own. Scruffy t***s.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Never had this done to my car, but seen it a lot where i live, few months after we moved in someone had run along our street and several others slashing tyres, luckily for me it was only down one side of the street, the opposite to ours. Must have done 60-70 cars. Hopefully one day they'll get what they deserve

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Tw@ts. I had this done to my Clio two days after getting the side painted after someone broke into the car damaging the door. Just chin up mate and get it sorted when u can

172 Rep
Tw@ts. I had this done to my Clio two days after getting the side painted after someone broke into the car damaging the door. Just chin up mate and get it sorted when u can

A friend is sorting it for 260 and spraying the whole panel that's scratched, so I'm happy with that :)