ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed....AGAIN!

Monaco 37/468
Little b******s have done it again, same panel as last time! Just a good job I didn't pay the £400 to get it repaired before! Can't wait to catch someone doing it, they won't have any eyeballs or teeth left in their head!

Rant over. :mad:

DCi
consider a car cover? enough of a deterrent to make it awkward to key your car and i dont mean to be rude but if they are going to do it, they will go for someone elses instead.

alternatively if they do have a vendetta against you then the faffing about of a car cover might slow them down enough for you to catch them!

Monaco RS Clio 172
sly camera ftw

or rather, patiently wait in the bush or close by with a torque wrench and when they turn up pop out and just smash them straight round the knees with it with all your might.

scummy muggy c--ts!!! HATE people like this

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
can u build a garage or put up a carport metal thingy? (if you have a drive etc)

long run may be cheaper

Clio 182 + Recaros
I sympathise. Some little tw&ts hit my car last week with a piece of house brick whilst I was driving!!!

Like so many others on this site you and I end up paying for damage caused by low life scum.

172 cup
Once is a b**ch but twice! I feel sorry for you mate.
Sure someone hasn't taken a dislike to you?

Static Low
thats fuckin shitt matee. :dapprove:

my uncle made some boys lick egg off his car after they smacked it.

Monaco RS Clio 172
I'd do more than put up a fake one I'd make sure it was real purely so I could find out who was doing it and pull their finger nails off slowly with a pair of grips

these people deserve nothing else.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Its very annoying, i know how you feel. Theyre too cowardly to do it when youre around. Nothing annoys me more than cowards..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Have you upset someone to have this done twice ,or is it a specific group of scum that hang around the area

my dad got his car keyed in a quiet little close where we live, was expensive to repair it was the front wing and part of the drivers door on his XJ8 and had only been respayed earlier that year, but there was paint stored at the garage incase he needed any touch ups done, because the cars sliver and would be a pain to match up, but anyways he brought a CCTV camera from QVC i think off the tv (wasn't too expensive) but its set up to play on the tv up stairs in his room and the camera rotates and looks at the cars on the drive, hehe got a CCTV sticker stuck on the front door window, havent had trouble since.

but end of the day buying a little camera is cheaper than paying to repair your car a few times.

Clio 182 + Recaros
Following on from my earlier reply... and not that it will be much of a conciliation but I know how you feel.
I had my 182 hit with more stones last night (so thats twice in under a month) Different city, but same old story "low life scum"

Monaco RS Clio 172
had all my door kicked in thru vandalism.

scum bags

camera ftw not for conviction.. to find out who the c**k was mate. this is what you want to do. then go and key him up with mr stanley.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry to hear that mate, I know how you feel; my rear quarter was kicked in through vandalism. It's in the bodyshop next week though.

Good luck with getting it sorted mate

Stagecoach Ticket
are some knobs out there its proberly some local corsa owning pikeys that envy your 1*2 m8 just try and catch them i suppose. even if you did catch them on tape there more thank likely hooded to the air max and the police wouldent do anything anyway.

*Car cover as alot of people have said is a good idead though*

Monaco 37/468
Thanks for the sympathy guys. The idea of someone having a vendetta can't be true. The first time it was in blackpool, the second was on my street (a good 90 miles difference), just a fuckin bad concidence. At least it was on the same panel as last time, which I haven't had repaired yet. Would still like to find out who's done it...put it this way, if i do they'll never want to key another car in their lives!

White clique
i had my black gold keyed 3 times, once by an ex of mine, and the other 2 times i have not idea when it was done, as by the time i realised the car had been in different locations. Its bloody annoying.

The halfords superstores do scratch repair for £85 inc VAT, and they did an excellent job on mine.