ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keycard dimensions?

GW RS200
Ok, ok, it's a slightly slow afternoon here, and my mind wanders tooooo... 197/200 keycards! I've never actually seen one before. What are the actual dimensions, and where do you keep yours? Is it thin/small enough to fit in a wallet for instance?

Barge
You've never seen a 200 key card and you've got a 200? WTF?!

It goes in my purse. Done. Keyless entry and start up FTFW!

GW RS200
You've never seen a 200 key card and you've got a 200? WTF?!

It goes in my purse. Done. Keyless entry and start up FTFW!

I've got a 200, it's just in pieces, being watched over by frowning men pulling hard on cigarette butts in Dieppe for the next 2 weeks :p

Mini Cooper S
credit card size, about 4/5mm thick. sooo convenient, but always para about locking the car.

GW RS200
Thanks for the info. Further questions cross my mind such as; what if someone dives in the car, starts it and drives off while you bend over to do up a shoelace before getting in? Does it keep going until they turn the ignition off, or simply coast into the nearest front garden once it gets 20 feet away?

Mini Cooper S
Thanks for the info. Further questions cross my mind such as; what if someone dives in the car, starts it and drives off while you bend over to do up a shoelace before getting in? Does it keep going until they turn the ignition off, or simply coast into the nearest front garden once it gets 20 feet away?

If I'm sitting in the seat, the card needs to be in my left pocket for it to work...doesn't detect the card always if its in my right pocket. You have to at least be in the car for someone to start the engine. Once you've started the engine, you can chuck the card away if you wish...engine will stay on regardless.