ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyboard issue on mobile.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Specifically on a p20 pro

When attempting to type the keyboard will flash up and drop back down making it impossible to type.

Anyone had this before

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers for the feedback, lols.

After three (yes three) new phones the issue was still there. You can't type, use the keyboard.

Seems to be a software issue with that phone, maybe because it was pre scandal?..

Anyways a new pro 30 (foc) is coming tomorrow. Result imo.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate can't understand you, must be the Chinese government infiltrating your message

Another issue I've had is that I'll type a long message and it doesn't load until I drop my keyboard down too. This place is a shambles at the minute tbh @Nik 😉😉😂
Mine does this too, if I'm typing it won't show up on the screen and I have to wait 30 seconds for it to then eventually load.
It registers what I've typed it just doesn't show up for the said time

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looking into it, nothings changed for months on the forum side so Samsung / google have obviously changed something that we will all have to sort work arounds for again I expect. 🙄

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Bug has been reported:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I was only messing @Nik, knew it would have been a Samsung bug as we had a new update the other day and ever since its been f**king up😂 I just like to get right under everyone skin like a dick😂😂

Reactions: Nik

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Reactions: Nik

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mines started with this s**t tonight. Only when I press enter though.

I'd still rather put up with this than using the minute keyboard on my work iPhone 8.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather have dysentery than use an iPhone tbh

My work phone gets put in my pocket and never used. It makes me look like a drug dealer too because it's an SE... Only poor people have those nowadays