ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

key card problems

clio 197, vauxhall vivaro
has anyone had the 'battery low' come up on the dash using there hands free keycard,

mine was working fine yesterday and went to go out tonight and would not work full stop, i had a spare battery and still nothing worked, afetr about 5 mins it started working again. tried swapping the batterys over to check and the other battery is defo flat but they both seemed flat first of all.

might have to carry a spare battery in the glove box just in case,

i never put the card in the reader slot in the dash, as it dont seem to need to!
what is the slot for?

ash

megane 285 sport
supposely, according to renault theres a second battery that charges of the slot in the dash, the replaceable battery is for the central locking only, start using the slot.

clio 197, vauxhall vivaro
ah ok , maybe ill have to start putting the card in the slot when i get in, never used it so far, it never asked for it just said press brake and start so i did...

cheers