ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KET Powered Ph1 - South Shields

172 Cup
Spotted you a few times around the shields area then saw your cs stickers at Halfrauds.

Also tried to flash my hazards at Asda but it didn't work!

Liking the wheels by the way :)

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I wasnt staking you I swear ;) I saw ya cup in the car park, looked stunning !

The cup alloys are kinda short term, the OZ's tyres are buggered so these are on in the meanwhile lol

You from shields by any chance ? Don't think I've seen ya about before lol

172 Cup
Haha when I saw you in Asda too it made me giggle, was going to go for a cheeky wave but didn't get a chance!
Thanks for saying it looks staying, needs a lot of work before I'll be 100% happy with her again.

The cup alloys set it off nicely I thought, rather fond of Ph1s, even more so than the cup!
Don't get me wrong though, proper soft spot for F1s too.

I'm from Jarrow, but I'm usually flying between Boldon, Whiteleas and the coast.
Where about's are you from?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I know what you mean, I'm never actually happy with mine LOL at the moment she's needing a new set of tyres, a new passenger wing (Bloody bumper clip snapped) and a gearbox refurb !

I'm surprised I've not seen you before, I live in Sheilds (Just opposite Tesco and McDonalds)