ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keeping your contract o2 number...

Storm Grey 200
I currently have a o2 contract which was taken out 2 years ago, and is now finally coming to an end. However the contract is in my mothers name because I couldnt have a contract with them until i was 18.

Now I have a 3GS on order and want to know if its possible to transfer the number from the other phone.

I couldnt find any info on this senario on o2 and I dont want to ring they (imo) poor customer services quite yet...

Arctic FF 182
It is possible to do, as I understand it (used to work in a phone shop 2 yrs ago, but it might of changed) you would need to get your PAC code and port it onto a different network PAYG sim then as soon as it ports over request the new PAC from the network and phone o2 on your 3gs and tell them your new PAC, all this needs to be done within 30 days of the 3gs connecting though, hope this helps