ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting meet - Swansea

Fiesta ST-3
Guys just gathering interest in a Karting meet in Swansea? Cost £25 and a deposite will need to be taken. So if your keen please add your name to the list looking at October/November

1. Scott

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Fiesta ST-3
Depends how much interest we get mate. It's maximum of 8 on a track at one time, then a 15 minute race and a 10 minute race so obviously the more people the longer it will be. Just out of interest what forum did you have in mind?

LY Megane R26 230
Was an active member on the 306gti6.com forum.if theres only 8 spaces im sure we'll be able to fill the spaces alone with the guys from here.

interested in this, never been to any meets before tho and missed out on the cardiff bay one, scott you confused me did you mean its 10 practice/qualify and 15 race?

should go superkart in newport I work their :D

Focus RS + S3
I like supakart in newport, good indoor track as we know what our weather is like, dont think ill be able to make it, having a knee operation beginning of next month :-(

Renaultsport Clio 182
I'd be up for this depending on the day / date? haven't been to a meet for ages either - last one was Karting in Newport about 2yrs ago i think (maybe longer than that...) all i know it was on a Sunday after a 6 Nations match and i was majorly hungover!!