ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

-KarL-'s LY R26 Progress Thread

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Well after owning the 172 for 3 years i decided i wanted a change so went the popular Megane route...

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

After owning it a few weeks i bought a modified short shifter which is a popular mod, it's amazing how it transforms the gear changes.

and a few of the other parts thats came this week :)

606877aa.jpg

56665e26.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Love it mate, cant wait to see it when we go to RST, you'll have to give me a quick ride out in it when you get chance

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Little update got the plates and bolts fitted :)

936865d5.jpg

Ignore the discs i just washed the car.

db5aa572.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
  2nd Black 1.2
Plates are illegal but not obviously to the 'untrained' eye. They look cool though!

plates arnt illegal, theyre legal size and have proof of purchase/where theyre from at the bottom right of the plate.

im genuinly in love with this car btw

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
i dont usually like the mk2 megs but yours well mint bud, defo stands out anyway

BMW M135i
Why do all mapped Megane's have that weird power/torque spike at 2750rpm ?
Its the way you have to run the dyno to get them to show full power, you have to load them up to get the ECU to reference the tables for maximum torque. So when you release the dyno brake you get that spike at times.

Not always the case though:
Image1-UL.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Not updated this in a while so here goes!

Got my handles skinned in carbon fibre

47f3b877.jpg

5b4a06b8.jpg

Got my pillars coverd by Austin

f99d5055.jpg

And i also got some R26.R wheels :)

5520a556.jpg

c73b148e.jpg

2e89561b.jpg