ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850i not showing thumbnails

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
How annoying is this? My k850i when plugged into a PC simply won't show thumbnails of the pics that have been taken? The k800, k750 etc all used to do it but this one won't? Anyone have this problem or is it just mine? Makes it hard to reviews and download/delete pics from the PC.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Any idea when this next firmware update is out then Tom? lol, there's people wetting themselves waiting for it on Esato. I'd like some battery life back personally!

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
its because you are viewing through the PC suite.

I'm just plugging it into a PC with the USB, it then autoviews the folders. Its the same whether i use PC suite or not? Is there a setting?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Any idea when this next firmware update is out then Tom? lol, there's people wetting themselves waiting for it on Esato. I'd like some battery life back personally!

No idea. i heard something about the 7th.