ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800 problem

DC5
I can't hear anything through the ear piece. Either when I call some one or when they call me.

I have turned it off and removed the battery and sim, but it is still the same. The loud speaker works, I just can't hear anything when I put it to my ear. There is not any background noise or anything.

Any ideas?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Test the earphone using the Test Menu. Access using these button presses

>*<<*<*

Where < and > represents pushing the joystick left and right respectively

Service Tests

If it is not responding then I think you will have to return the phone for replacement/repair.

AFAIK the loudspeaker uses a different speaker on the rear of the phone.

Last edited:
  Burgandy 174 sport t
mine does tat sometimes too, switching it on and off does help sometimes.

Also when I phone peoples mobiles they can hear themselves echo if u know hat I mean. piece ofshit phone

DC5
sneeks said:
Test the earphone using the Test Menu. Access using these button presses

>*<<*<*

Where < and > represents pushing the joystick left and right respectively

Service Tests

If it is not responding then I think you will have to return the phone for replacement/repair.

AFAIK the loudspeaker uses a different speaker on the rear of the phone.
I have done that and when you select earphone it just shows the volume that it is set at.

Edit: Just seen your edit about having to return it. Great!! Piece of s**t phone.

Citroen DS3 DSport
So you hear nothing at all when you have the test screen active with the Volume bar displayed and the phone at your ear?

DC5
Ah got you now, I thought it was just displaying what volume it was on. No I do not hear a thing, even at max volume.

Just tried the normal speaker which as you said is a different speaker and that works fine. So I am guessing it is buggered.