ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Cams??

RS172 Flamer
Hi, i was woundering if anyone knew if a Twingo 133 head would fit on a K4M Clio 1.6 16v. And if possible would i be able to keep my standard ECU and just re-map it for the VVT?​

RS172 Flamer
also does anyone know if there is a 4-2-1 manifold available for the K4M engine as i'm having trouble getting my hands on one or a 200 cell sports cat for that matter. Cheers

RS6 C7
I wouldnt bother with it mate, will cost you a fortune. I looked into it and unless your prepared to spend 2k+ there is nothing about.

RS172 Flamer
yeah, the K4M is useless for tunning :/ the two options were twingo 133 head or cat cams but at a silly price. i've noticed nothing comes cheap or easy with this one

Twingo RS 133 Cup
as for the manifold - you could go for the twingo R2 one...

Auspuffkruemmer.JPG

not cheap though

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
yeah, the K4M is useless for tunning

far from it, it's actually very well catered for if you look at the number of people prepared to spend money on them. You just have to do things properly from the ground up as it's not a performance focussed engine as standard fit

RS172 Flamer
exactly, "prepared to spend money on them". not everyone can afford to put stupid amounts into them. i was referring to the amount of mods available compared to getting everything custom made. unless you can drop on someone from super 1600 selling a manifold or cams for example then there is not alot available. compare that to engines from a Japanese origin wherein you can go on eBay generally for what you want

Renault Clio Super 1600
I run a Super1600 Clio on a very small budget. Everything takes time to find the correct parts and do things the cheapest ways etc. We made my own inlet and exhaust manifolds when I first built the car. For the exhaust we adapted a 172 one to fit, im sure we could do it again if someone wanted us to.