ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K- tecs KTR Ulimax brake pads

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
also interested in this, anyone had any experience at all? heard good things?

Golf GTD Mk7
i've got the uprates rears. No performance difference to be noticed, but saying that i upgraded the fronts to ds2500. The only thing i've noticed is the dust from the ktecs is hard to get off.

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
wich one is better for road and track use:

Ultimax or EBC redstuff?

where i can get ferodo ds3000?

i'm going to buy new brake upgrades, so i would like to read some opinions!

cheers!

wich one is better for road and track use:

Ultimax or EBC redstuff?

where i can get ferodo ds3000?

i'm going to buy new brake upgrades, so i would like to read some opinions!

cheers!

i know, i've aready used the ds3000, and they have tremendous stopping power, but i'm on mexico, how i can bought from you? do you have a webpage? or something like ebay?
i would like to know the cost of ds2500 and ds3000.

the question about the ebc it's because i'm considering to buy this brake kit in offer: link

i sell DS3000's

you can't compare the other 2 to DS3000's!!!

Black Clio GT
if you have used ds3000s anything else will seem rubbish....
better of getting some brembo hc discs too.

Giulietta 940
I have the Ultimax pads on the front at the moment, I'd say they're quite similar to the OEM pads. They're quite squealy though :/

I'm going to buy some Mintex 1144s next month though, as I've heard they're a lot better.

and what do you think about carbon lorraine RC5+ and RC6, are they as good as ferodo ds3000 or al least the ds2500?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ultimax are pretty dire IMO. RC5+ are supposed to be decent, I've ran RC5's before but would probably go for the DS2500..