ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec turbo on a 182

BMW E30 325iiiiii
does anyone on here have the stage 2 of k-tecs turbo kit for their 182...im interested in getting it done an would like to know how they are getting on with it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Currently broken so doesn't bode well.

TheJesus (Now banned unfortunatley) has a GDI supercharged conversion on his mk1 172 for I guess similar money. He has raced a Maseratti 4.2 V8 (have the vid somewhere) and it's equal! It's supercar pace and it has full interior too and few other performance mods. (I have seen this car first hand too, very quick about 250bhp I think).

I think GDI and Ktec are one so maybe that should be a thought or possibility also.

320d
RyanK has a 290bhp 182 Turbo. Not sure how much he comes on here now though, he got a lot of stick in his build thread.

Black 197
Look at the asking price for the blown up car though 6.5K.. thats a lot of car for that money plus it only needs a new head.. IMO well worth the money, If i had the cash i'd buy it and repair it... The whole conversion comes in at 6k alone

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Look at the asking price for the blown up car though 6.5K.. thats a lot of car for that money plus it only needs a new head.. IMO well worth the money, If i had the cash i'd buy it and repair it... The whole conversion comes in at 6k alone

KTEC & GDI are different tuners

S

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I know was just making a simple point that K-Tec want £6100 for the 300bhp kit.. This car has all the work done bar needing a new head and the asking price is 6.5k.. Damn good i think

Not a bad price, better bargains out there though!

White Evo V
just ring paul at RS Tuning, im getting mine supercharged there as we speak! Personally I would much rather have a supercharger than a turbo, I wanted a turbo at first but look into it, supercharger i better all round, and believe it or not it sounds 10x better! But im sure Paul can do you a turbo if you prefer, at good prices too!

BMW E30 325iiiiii
ok cheers for the help guys, i may be persuaded to a supercharger, gonna see if i can find vids on the tube

benstevo wats happening with the internals of the car, are u getting forged stuff?

R35 GTR
I know was just making a simple point that K-Tec want £6100 for the 300bhp kit.. This car has all the work done bar needing a new head and the asking price is 6.5k.. Damn good i think

Thanks, i priced it at this much after alot of advice from other cliosporters. If I was to go anywhere to get a turbo conversion done again it would definitely have to be ktec, for customer service alone there isn't a better tuner out there, when you do end up having problems with their products they will fix them and if it is there fault they will do something about it.

Just want to add that my car is broke due to my own fault and not ktecs. :)

:sleepy:

Black 197
Thanks, i priced it at this much after alot of advice from other cliosporters. If I was to go anywhere to get a turbo conversion done again it would definitely have to be ktec, for customer service alone there isn't a better tuner out there, when you do end up having problems with their products they will fix them and if it is there fault they will do something about it.

Just want to add that my car is broke due to my own fault and not ktecs. :)

:sleepy:

Im not too far from Gatwick either, If i had the money i'd be interested as its something i wanted to do with my 182 but then traded in for a 197... Would have loved to see this in action tbh... Good luck with the sale Lego and i'll spread the word for you mate if i hear of anything i'll P.M you..