ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec supersports and sports exhausts

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
hi.. does anyone have any of the ktec exhausts?? i want to know how loud each are...

basicly to know how much louder the supersports is compared to the sports version.... vids appreciated..

thanks

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
nope, it says te supersports is louder on the read up but i wana know if anyn1 has got any vids =)

Evo 6, E92 320d
I went for a supersports(louder) and i'm glad i did, not really loud at all, compared to my old ashley system.

Evo 8 MR
I went for a supersports(louder) and i'm glad i did, not really loud at all, compared to my old ashley system.

Thats great but Richard has a 1.2 and personally I would go for the sports one as a deep, loud exhaust tone will sound daft on a 1.2. I'm not trying to slate your car or anything, as I only have a 1.4 myself, however I think a sporty tone but one that isn't too loud would suit your car better.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Thats great but Richard has a 1.2 and personally I would go for the sports one as a deep, loud exhaust tone will sound daft on a 1.2. I'm not trying to slate your car or anything, as I only have a 1.4 myself, however I think a sporty tone but one that isn't too loud would suit your car better.

Thats what i mean, the supersports really isn't very loud at all, so the sports will probably be not much louder than std.