ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K tec Stud Conversion

Ph2 172 Track Toy
I've got the PMS stud kit and very pleased indeed. I could do no more than 15mins with standard bolts before they were loose. I did 30 mins at Oulton and not a problem at all, every stud keep it's torque.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I still find the pure ones loose slightly on the first session normally, but a quick quarter turn after that and its fine all day then.

Ph2 172 Track Toy
I still find the pure ones loose slightly on the first session normally, but a quick quarter turn after that and its fine all day then.
Yes,

Due to the problems I had last time I was checking all day and they got a little nip up after the first run then that was it all day.

i can't really comment on the k tec ones until they get a good hammering around a track but they feel a nice quality bit of kit. For what they are the studs got a bit of weight behind them... i'll weigh one of them after. The pm ones have a got some good feedback on here, those and the k tec ones i think are identical apart from the 5.5m allan key at the end on the pm.

172 cup, Impreza P1
unlikely from looking at the link but have never tried the ktec ones, on paper though other than being slightly more awkward to fit (and it is only slight, just lock two nuts on) they look equivalent to me.

Thats what I was thinking.

i can't really comment on the k tec ones until they get a good hammering around a track but they feel a nice quality bit of kit. For what they are the studs got a bit of weight behind them... i'll weigh one of them after. The pm ones have a got some good feedback on here, those and the k tec ones i think are identical apart from the 5.5m allan key at the end on the pm.

Let me know how you get on as I think I'll get a set before I go back on track.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Id say so as long as you have enough thread, but you can buy them direct from Dan @ M.A.D on here.

Ive just bought some 20 mm ones from him and they where a bit cheaper. :)