ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Stealth @ Non-Sport 1.2 16v

ClioB 1.2 16V
Just a Video with a Spycam from my K-Tec Stealth Supersport System @ a 1.2 16V ;)

Enjoy it :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
  G51 BEN
Nice mate. Ive got myself a Sport Ktec on my 1.2, Didnt want the supersport. Sounds quite nice still

Stagecoach Ticket
rapid! :rasp:

Sounds nice though mate are you the guy with the orange roof and mirrors? if so your 1.2 is a lovely example

ClioB 1.2 16V
are you the guy with the orange roof and mirrors?
YES I AM :D and front Diamond, Front Strut Brace and so on ^^

Any issues with the tail pipe sitting too low?
I think it sitting good as well...

here's a Picture from behind
CIMG0928.jpg

Can't you get an exhaust place to modify the exhaust hanger or anything?

Anyone have a stealth system on a non sport that fits good or are they all like it?

Cam'd Ph2 172
Iv got a stealth on mine and id doesnt sit that low..you can still see it but not that much. If you loosen the U clamp which connects the backbox and then twist the backbox and tighten it, it will sit higher :)

ClioB 1.2 16V
Iv got a stealth on mine and id doesnt sit that low..you can still see it but not that much. If you loosen the U clamp which connects the backbox and then twist the backbox and tighten it, it will sit higher :)

Have you a Picture? I have modify my hanger with "bodyglue".

Here's my 'stealth'. Real ballache to get sitting right - you can still see it poking out the bottom of the bumper.

4703871134_bed5b937a7.png

Decatted too. Stinks of petrol & sounds sh*t :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 MR
It sits that low because it is so heavy, you have to pack the mount with sockets and cable tie them in, even then it's difficult to get it flush.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
anyone got and photo's of the non-stealth? Im still deciding which one to get because I don't fancy having a floppy dick exhaust.