ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K Tec Stealth Mild Steel Exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just had this exhaust fitted today. Ordered the exhaust on the phone last thing on Thursday and it arrived Monday as promised. First impressions are good. Very little difference from the standard Renault tot on idle and a subtle growl as you pull away, which was exactly what I was after. Haven't had a chance to have a proper play yet and really hear it right through the revs but the weekend beckons. The fitter did remark that the exhaust was one of the best quality and well finished "aftermarket" exhausts he's ever seen and it was a very easy fit.

black 172 ph2
nice dude! get sum vids up cuz im lookin at this exhaust, got a yozza atm and its 2 dam loud!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Glad you like the system, we are very pleased with the results as well. I could offer a group buy on these if people are interested?

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
@ KTR

How long do you estimate these to last, and long is the warrenty?

Thx

After the weekend of pottering about with the new system fitted I’ve found the following. The car seems to idle smoother than it did before. When driving on light throttle there is very little noise difference from the standard tot, you wouldn’t really know it has a different exhaust on. When pressing on the exhaust takes on a sporty note, though this is still quite subtle.

black 172 ph2
After the weekend of pottering about with the new system fitted I’ve found the following. The car seems to idle smoother than it did before. When driving on light throttle there is very little noise difference from the standard tot, you wouldn’t really know it has a different exhaust on. When pressing on the exhaust takes on a sporty note, though this is still quite subtle.

wonder how this compares to the other stealth k tec do? ( more expensive one)

wonder how this compares to the other stealth k tec do? ( more expensive one)

There's a decent clip on YouTube of a 172 with the stainless K-Tec system being set away down a country lane and it does sound good but too loud for me. It's obviously down to individual tastes but a really loud exhaust on my car would not be a good look for me, I'm too old!!!