ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Stealth Exhaust

Anybody had this done yet ? I am looking into getting a new exhaust in the summer and had my eye on this. I dont like the exhausts sticking out under the back bumper so the hidden option is perfect for me. Is £299 a good price for this or are there better options elsewhere ?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/products/clio2/engine/stealth_172_exh_1.jpg

What I wanted to know is how much noise will it make ? I dont want a loud exhaust which will make motorway driving unbearable as some people have reported. Is this going to be a lot louder than standard ?

Cheers for any help,

Dai

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Well, K-Tec exhausts are one of the louder aftermarket systems, so you will heare it...

i want the power gains mainly, sound isnt of much interest + also want to go with the sports cat from ktec, i just know it will be too loud for my needs.. dont want to ruin the sleeper effect ;)