ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec or Powerflow

I was originally going to have a Powerflow s/s system installed on my 96 RSi but then, I heard some bad things about their work. I was just wondering if someone could answer some of the following Qs:

1.) Are K-tec exhausts a good fit?
2.) Are they loud?
3.) What tail pipe options are they, ie, 3" rolled in, etc?
4.) Is there a noticeable power gain?

and, finally...

5. Are they better than Powerflow?

I have Powerflow, cant fault it either - it all depends on which Franchise you go to! I do just have a Backbox though, so dunno what gains there would be

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 17 May 2003

I have Powerflow, cant fault it either - it all depends on which Franchise you go to! I do just have a Backbox though, so dunno what gains there would be
THATS EXACTLY IT! It depends on which Franchise you go to. I have a local Powerflow place and there appalling and so is the crap mess they call welding! Have a look at there work before you have it done.

I had to do it myself in the end and repair there joke of a job!, (too far to go back)

but in answer to your question.......yes k-tec ones are good fookin loud !!

i have the 4 1/2 inch slash cut on my car....& at 4k you cant even hear yourself fart !!!!

I didnt want the exhaust to be too loud but f*ck it now! Afterall, thats the whole point of having an exhaust! ;)

Cheers for the help!