ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N?

Aint got any experience with them but i know it makes it sounds alot better im thinking on gettin an induction kit not sure wot 1 yet tho. u thot about pipercross ? they r ment to b gd

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Its going to be sucking in alot of hot air at the same time, if you want an induction kit look at something with a cold air feed.

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
my mates got a 57i, comes with a cold air feed. and his car does sound beefier. spose to increase throttle response aswell. with what ive heard from my mate they are the best about. I bought a pipercross but unfortunatly didnt fit. So im looking at K&N now. If i can make my mind up im thinkingof ordering it today.

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
Do they do an induction kit for the 1.2 ? i tried to find one yesterday for my 1.4 but the only ones i could find were 1.6 and 2.0 kits. Dunno if its cos mines a 2006 model though

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
hmm..sounds like that could also be an option. Fitting one doesnt do anytihing to the MOT test does it. Still pass it. becuase i know my exhaust is illegal to the MOT test and will need replacing. Dont wanna end up replacing most of what ive dont to it. aha

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
lol all you want check there website there isnt one for the latest model 1.2 or 1.4 16v clios.

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
Do they do an induction kit for the 1.2 ? i tried to find one yesterday for my 1.4 but the only ones i could find were 1.6 and 2.0 kits. Dunno if its cos mines a 2006 model though
ebay, do a search for the shop by MaxCar1, where my mate got his and where im looking to buy mine if i decide on K&N.

RenaultSport 197
Uprated panel filters are the way forward IMO. With the hot weather coming (or here in some cases) you will notice alot of heat soak unless you can provide it alot of cold air! :)

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
got a coldair feed. gettig second pipe put in aswell. so ill have two blastin cold air striaght in :D its all good. this is what i thought about lol sounds nice though.