ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N OR CHAV HOLES IN AIRBOX

Clio R27
I have a k&n air induction kit fitted to my car but can't decide if I should leave it on or put the original airfilter and box back on. I can't tell the difference in performance just that is sounds better, but I would also think the original would be better as it has the cold air intake pipes on the bottom and side of the box. Im thinking along the lines of just getting a better panel filter instead.

any advice would be GGGGRRRRRRREAT!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
ITG panel filter is what you need, unless you want noise.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
tbh... i have always thought no matter what air filter you have k&n green cotton... even cheapo max power, its all about the noise, the whole bhp is rubbish!

Just my opinion

Clio 172 mk2
Panel in original box

No need to f**k about with CAFs either, have you felt the airbox after a drive in cool weather?..it's usually very cool

Turbos.
I put a ITG panel in, quickly wondered why i wasted my money tbh.

If you like the sound of the K&N, leave it on, whats a few bhp between friends?

Clio R27
I have remover the k&n and went back to standard I feel better, the voices inside my head have stopped (for now)

WHAT...........WHAT.......NO I won't put it back on!!!!!!:S