ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&n apollo help

Clio Sport 172
i have take a pic to show you that i have nothing for it to connect too...
03072008225.jpg

also how could i improve my caf??
03072008226.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
just run the caf to the upper grille, plenty of cold air there.

there is a nut that screws into the side of the engine block that the bracket screws into. hang on... i will edit your pic as a diagram

b/g 182, meg tourer
look for a space in the upper grille and just bend the pipe towards it, tucking it close up to the grille. there should be some spacde for it up there. you may need to cut some off the length of the pipe tho

Clio Sport 172
sweet man thanks. i think i have tryed to fit it there but it wasnt long enough.. hmmm.. lol

yeah i think its batter than the panel i had in and deff more of a rawr lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
oh, i thought it would have been long enough. lol.
just looked at my bay and the only place that i can see that is suitable for it is upper grille (driver side) or lower grille (passenger side) or where you have it fitted. in such a small bay its hard to run a feed anywhere!

Clio Sport 172
yeah i just been out to look and i couldnt see the gap lol :p

ill just get a bigger feed running up see if that helps :)

thanks for your help.

i might just leave it with out the bracket its not like it moves much or can hit anything :D

Ewww what a horrible setup lol, Your never gunna get a decent feed there just look at all those restrictive bends, id either put a phase one airbox on or relocate the battery to the boot and put a straight feed on the K-N

Ps you might make it a little better if you trim the samco bend down a bit.