ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justin's old Exige...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
that a nice spec and price!! coming from a former lotus owner! id be interested if i wasnt moving! ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
saw a few of these, elises and two VXT's last night. all in convoy on a great b-road near me. They were moving fast!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  182 has now gone!
Mmm Lovely car. Always liked the Exige. Ollie took me for a spin the other week in an Exige S... This is now on my want list!!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome :)

I found the S1 I drove when looking for a car a year to be awful inside - I expected it to be a bit naff as I'd been looking at VX220 2.2s for a bit, but it was really rattly and felt so very dated - also too look at just didn't cut the mustard - and when I left it running whilst I looked round it it over heated heh. I thought it was just a bad example but no, all the late S1s I looked at were just awful inside - the S2 was a leap, not a huge leap, but a leap in quality for sure. VX Turbo and Exige were a step up again heh!