ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just wondering?

M

mouthyman

i recently got hold of some 172 alloys in black, however i only had 3 so i bought a new silver one with the intention of spraying it black but i dont think i will as i have found some more alloys instead,

how much would i be able to sell

3x nearly new black 172 alloys
1x brand new silver 172 alloy

thanks

Not a Clio
Please note that only members can sell on the forum - do not turn this into a for sale thread.

Chocolate Bar™
tough one, if you only had three silvers i'd say sell them on ebay for spares prob looking at 50 quid a piece with tyres. Cos they're black obviously couldnt do that so i'd be lokoing into getting the fourth refurbed or selling em to someone as a project

M

mouthyman

ok, how much could i sell them as as a project, i might put them on ebay?

Chocolate Bar™
well its going to cost someone 40-45 quid to get it powder coated - assuming the other 3 are - to match.

4 generally sell for around the 250mark with ok tyres. 200max i'd say, but this would depend on whether you have new tyres, or no tyres at all.