ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just to confirm...

Im sure you would as your increasing the gap so you need to compensate with a longer bolt, somneone correct me if im wrong please

Im sure you would as your increasing the gap so you need to compensate with a longer bolt, somneone correct me if im wrong please

As you much as I love proving you wrong, in this case im afraid your right, although you may get away with it on 5mm.

172cup
do you honestly wanna be worrying whther your wheels are gonna fall off on your next heavy cornering session?

For £20 i'd get some longer studs

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
well in a thread on here i remember a couple of people saying that you wouldn't need them, but just want to make sure.

You need to check how much spare you have I'd always do it though is it worth the risk only way to be sure is check bolt pertrousion.