ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just sold the 182 to my brother :(

2004 182FF
I've gotten a job in London and need to live in Zone 2, bit short of cash and got the student overdraft baggage as well, so have just handed over the reigns for £3500.

Had it running the best it's ever been running too, brand new genuine back box, new center section, fixed the washers, only 1k on new Pilot Spots 3's! 12 months tax and MOT - only drove it back from the MOT place to home a couple of weeks ago and then moved back to London.

f**king gutted, basically. And he's all like 'oh my god this is incredible, its so fun, fast, like.. the best car ever'...

Yeah.... I know. :( Bet he wraps it round a tree as well.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
What if he sticks tints, a massive backbox, body kit and hideous Halfords alloys on it, you'll wish he'd wrapped it round a tree then.

2004 182FF
He won't do that - boy has taste, just he's 18 (I'm 22) and know what I was like at that age. I only had a 1.2 at the point to make my mistakes in.

He says it scares him though so I guess he'll learn rather than go gung ho.

2004 182FF
Some inheritance came through when he turned 18 and my dad's work fleet insurance covers any driver, cost £55/mo to add it to add it to the policy.

Yes, he is. Still in 'arsey teenage boy' mode though so doesn't realise it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
At 18 I had a skateboard, I didn't pass my test until I was 26.
I'd have killed myself at 18 in a 182, I was dangerous enough on a skateboard.

Wait untill he has to insure it himself, £3,000?
That's if any of them will touch him. LOL

Passat
Ahh company insurance, the life saver. My mate has a carpet shop and added his Impreza to the policy. £50 FOR THE YEAR!!!!