ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just raced Ricky Hatton!!

FN2 Type R GT
Well...:D

I was on my way back this morning and saw a jag XJR and thought id have a bit of fun, then saw the number plate HAT 7ON, at this point i got a bit excited and sat on his arse round the round about, gunned it on the dual where he left me for dead, pulled up next to him at the next lights and gave him a thumbs up before he turned off onto the motorway!!

Its kinda made my day!!

quality, good job it wasn't a race to the bar for last orders though, he'd have liver punched you to get his Guinness in!

my claim to fame was once cutting Beckham up and smoking Keiran Richardson in his Carrera 4S (that kid cant drive for s**t!)

Ford Puma
Vinnie Jones was my claim to fame. He was in his Jag a few years back and i cruised up along side and was gob smacked it was him. He just laughed and gunned it.

I hope Ricky Hatton does that American t**t!

I hope Ricky Hatton does that American tw*t!

me too, but realistically he has no chance unless Gheyweather grows old overnight. FMJ is p4p number 1 for a good reason, but styles make fights and Hatton's swarming pressure style is the way to beat pure boxers, but then a pure boxer is the best way to beat a swarmer... it will be interesting if Hatton can pull it off, but I've put £100 on Mayweather to win by UD.

Ford Puma
I can appreciate good boxers. Their form, tactics etc etc but what i cannot accept is he's a t**t!

Naseem was the same, had the ability to be a good boxer but an absolute knob head!

I can appreciate good boxers. Their form, tactics etc etc but what i cannot accept is he's a tw*t!

Naseem was the same, had the ability to be a good boxer but an absolute knob head!

Mayweather is FAR worse imo, he says the same crap all the time about how he's going to stand in front of his foe and knock them out brutally... then gets his running shoes on and pot shots his way to wide UD's. He's a total fake, completely boring and negative in the ring. Nas I had much more respect for, he talked a lot of smack, but he could back it up with exciting fights that usually ended up in devastating KO's. Barrera was the only blight on his resume, but again, had he been professional and also stayed with Ingle he'd have been one of the greats and easily a first ballot HOFer

Hatton ftw

I hope so!

Have you seen Mayweather fight yet? If not watch both his fights with Castillo, as he set the blue print to beat the Pretty Boy in their first match (which on my score card he won by 2 rounds :rolleyes: ), but the second fight you see how he adjusts and copes with the constant pressure and dominates JLC.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Claim to fame - met Martin Brundle once :) Have a photo :D

Dan

BG 182
My claim to fame was going along to a peugeot 206 VIP open day and 'hear say' were there when they first won pop stars.. They were the first famous people i ever saw in the flesh :)

Mk4 .:R32
lol @ timmay not knowing who ricky hatton is. modern day boxing hero.

Hatton FTW. Mayweather is a c0cky kant

clio R27
my claim to fame was going to water park eith nigel ben and his son when i was 15 in tenarief lol. lucky hatton didnt get road rage for driving up his arse haha

172 ff silver
anyone that dosnt know who ricky hatton is should be shot :eek:

heres a picture of me and said lad having a beer :cool:

hattonnewe.gif

im off to vegas for the week in december to watch him staying in the mgm grand :cool:

cant fooking wait TBH

but im more excited about my misses geting a 172 cup tho ;)

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
yeah, i heard about Khan. Tbh though, i cant stand Khan. Cocky little 5hit! he needs to be knocked out good an proper!

by hattan maybe?? charity one off fight lol!