ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just put a new head unit in

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Just put a new JVC KD-R711 headunit in and a "connects 2" adapter kit that should enable the steering wheel controls to work...yet it doesnt. Nada, nothing. Is there some sort of procedure for this?

Clio 2.0 16v 172 Sport
i brought a connects 2 adapter kit for my sony. didnt work either. With the clio, some work, some dont. There is a guy on here that will probably sort you out, have a search at some of the other posts regarding stalk connectors. The correct patch leads etc are more like 50 - 60 quid, not the 20 quid i paid for mine!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ive emailed the stockist where I bought it from as it was nearly £35. Bit of a con really

182 Trophy
Yeh apparently its something to do with the resistances of the connectors. I tried this with my sony head unit & connects2 adaptor. IIRC Matt @ MTaudio had a solution but I didnt bother