ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put a deposit on a 182....

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,

Just been on a little trip to see a 182 advertised on here and renault sport. Got there and what can i say...the cars a minter. Offered dan (wlshyd182) the very reasonable asking price of £6650 pending an aa inspection which all being well should allow us to complete the sale next weekend and allow dan to purchase his new trophy.

a few pics from the for sale thread...i cant wait to get the keys in my hands!

SNV31851.jpg

SNV31852.jpg

SNV31853.jpg

SNV31854.jpg

SNV31857.jpg

SNV31860.jpg

SNV31862.jpg

SNV31864.jpg

SNV31865.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
tbh i had 3 lined up for viewing today.
Dans, another up in rochdale and one in derby. I knew id be buying a 182 today it was just a case of which, but dan's clearly an enthusiast and has looked after the car well so i snapped his hand off.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i know srp and egp are detailing products, but could you link me to them please?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ahhh...ive already got super resin polish, extra gloss protection and meguiars gold class shampoo. Sorry, i thought they were going to be some fancy brand thats rare as rocking horse ****

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lovely. just need a splitter and the limp rear wiper sorting lol! had this myself the wiper is a pain in the ar5e to remove.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
^ yeah, the car only has the cup suspension pack, doesnt have the cup spoiler pack as you can see.

The wiper is no prob, will do that one day when im bored.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
weird spec, to have no spoiler pack but have the suspension pack :S

look great though!

cup spolier/splitter cant be added easily in the future if i want it though. easier than upgrading the suspension. some people might prefere to have a more subtle spoiler than the cup spoiler to be fair

Chocolate Bar™
looks like you got yourself a nice one russ, and will be good to have you back in a clio.

feel free to drop us a PM if you want it pcing in the summer :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
tbh i think the introduction of the 197 cup has had a dramatic effect on 182 prices. you only have to read the forums to see alot of people were waiting for the 197 cup.

didnt realise you had a pc mark. if your free one weekend might well take you up on that.

R56 JCW
its mad that some of them have Cup Sus pack, but no splitter or Spoiler, wen i was on out run out with lee today he said when he got his, he had everything Cup, accept the anthercite alloys :S renault are weird, its as if they forgot to put things on :S

106 GTi
its mad that some of them have Cup Sus pack, but no splitter or Spoiler, wen i was on out run out with lee today he said when he got his, he had everything Cup, accept the anthercite alloys :S renault are weird, its as if they forgot to put things on :S

They where options, for what they cost I am not sure why anyone would have not ticked them.

Trophy 007
Thanks for the comments guys, and of course to Russ for being a man of his word i'm delighted the car is goin to a fellow enthusiast.

As for the cup spoilers the first owner didnt sepcify them for some reason, one of only 40 odd made like that i think. He spent the money on a cd changer though. Apart from missing the front splitter, i dont the rear spoiler makes much of a difference, though it is a bit hypocritical of me after having put a deposit down on a trophy...!!

It was also cheap as i needed a quick sale, i couldnt let Lee's gorgeous Trophy go to a forecourt and end up in just anybodies' hands, i had to take it off him. Plus i have yet to see a 182 with 45k on the clock that is cleaner, it's a spanker.

Enjoy the car matey and i'll see you on saturday morning with the keys in my hand!! I'll get her warm for you lol...

Russ, you'll love the car mate

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Yeah, if im not on holiday for FCS this year then i see no reason why they cant meet each other lol. Unfortunately the last 2 years FCS has ended up being at a time when ive booked a hol.

cant wait for sat, im counting down the hours. :D

Black R27, 205gti
I have the same options on my 54 Artic blue 182. I am the second owner, the 1st owner only wanted the cup suspension and alloys.