ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just picked up my new 182

went to pick it up at 2 this afternoon.

didnt actually get the car till 3:30 as the guy who sold me the car was with a customer. Went for a spin in the car straight away but the traffic was a nightmare and it was raining. Anyway as soon as i got it on a straight road with no traffic on i gave it some revs and the car nearly took off. (just needed wings) well impressed with the performance and i only gave it 6K revs. Ive had no cup packs and had it in titanium. The car looks awsome couldnt believe how good its looks, titanium is the best colour imo.

Want to go out in it tonight but i am going out on the piss.

carnt stop smiling everytime i drive it.

Ive had mine for a week now and have done 650 miles, engine seems to be loosening up nicely....and I just cant stop smiling when I drive it - whether you want to race it through the gears or just drive it gently using the torque. I think the acceleration in 4th gear at 40mph is equivalent to 3rd gear at 40mph in my old Peugeot 206 GTi (a poor excuse for a GTi at that) Lol.

Enjoy! No more Titaniums please....I was beginning to think that it might stay reasonably rare! Doh!

VaVa

Nice one.... Titanium is the second most popular colour 182 after Black Gold, so theres going to be quite a few knocking about!! If you think its loose after 650 miles, wait until you get a few thousand under your belt.....:D