ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just picked up my 182

Just been driving it back from the dealers and around abit.
Well pleased, drives nice as f00k, only done 33 miles now so driving it pretty slow with just a couple of blasts up to about 4k revs, seems well torquy so dont really need to drive it hard even though its gonna be worn in for a good few hundred miles yet. Handles really well too though ive not pushed it at all yet, just wanna get used to it first and its a little damp out there.
will ttry get some picks up tommorow when its a bit lighter out side.

Overall very pleased :D

Thanks lads, yeah got an Arkitc blue with both cup packs, my fave color i must say though silver is nice.

ooo and no squeeks yet!

Quote: Originally posted by Chris106gti on 17 November 2004

Thanks lads, yeah got an Arkitc blue with both cup packs, my fave color i must say though silver is nice.

ooo and no squeeks yet!
nice! dont curse yourself!!! enjoy...

Thanks lads, yeah got an Arkitc blue with both cup packs,

good choice, same as me
;)

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Dont worry about the squeeks man.. mine had afew but nothing a few bits of well placed sponge and packing didnt cure..

just hurry up and get it run in.. 172s will be peeing all over u for the first 100 miles!! hee hee

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

enjoy !....have done over 11k in mine and still loving it to bits...just keeps getting better and better !!! makes me smile everyday :D

(dont worry about the squeaks...just turn the stereo up a bit louder !)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Just been driving it back from the dealers and around abit.
Well pleased, drives nice as f00k, only done 33 miles now so driving it pretty slow Overall very pleased :D
Will you change your user name or do you still have a 106GTi? ;)

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

yeh mines good 2, ive had a coupl of 8k rpm blasts tho, but only a few. seems to smoke a lot of white smoke tho maybe cos its new i dunno. goes good tho. hopefully will get quicker tho. lovely to drive. cruise control is on loads lol

Quote: Originally posted by RobHardyUK on 19 November 2004

yeh mines good 2, ive had a coupl of 8k rpm blasts tho, but only a few. seems to smoke a lot of white smoke tho maybe cos its new i dunno. goes good tho. hopefully will get quicker tho. lovely to drive. cruise control is on loads lol
the smoke doesnt sound too good :confused:

yeah, not sure if i have seen you? Do you go over the north bridge at about 7 am some times? Its just that ive seen one at that time a couple of times.

no never at 7am still in bed lol! most likely to see me from 7pm on wards in donny or at weekend, otherwise im in rotherham! just a std looking willy 3 but bit louder!

i am from donny mate lol, just work in rotherham, no ive not seen a pink clio yet, sure ill notice it if it comes past! im up at adwick-le-street btw

mk2 172

chris - i used to work in town and saw that willy 3 your talking about every day, it goes to silver street (trilogy etc), and its always up near owston park lodge as well at that fancy old house which is now a creche

Craggy:- was an "N" reg is thats a "3", not sure on these willys.

Richy:- Cant post on that link cos im not a member (tight as f00k) but sounds good, ill be up for it.