ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered some of these..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
What do you think?

hl_re_clio02_gl_2.jpg

http://www.morette.com/products/HEADLIGHTS/RENAULT/CLIO/CLIO%202002/HLCLIO2002.htm

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
OK... to be honest, i havent ordered them, i think there hideous! haha..;) :clown:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
horrible. I bet u've ordered them though, after all, u did have afterburners on ur valver!

Clio 172mk2
i really dislike em left in the black color , and i personally think they only look a bit better when there colour coded

106 GTi
Ted182 said:
not for the clio!

dont the 206 have those sort of lights on some models?

Pug sell them as part of there SP range of mods. You can spec them on the car from new if you want them.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I liked my Afterburners :(

Next thing for my baby is lowered and some light smoke tints

clio 182 black /gold
Bubbles said:
OK... to be honest, i havent ordered them, i think there hideous! haha..;) :clown:
I think your such a fibber i think there on the way and your going to fix them on at the weekend. Or is that your car in the picture???/ LOL:)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Haha! I reckon you ordered them and then when everyone said they looked gash you have cancelled the order ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
:eek:

If i liked something.. i wouldnt cancel it cause other people didnt like it ;)

i might get some now! haha

Bubbles said:
:eek:

If i liked something.. i wouldnt cancel it cause other people didnt like it ;)

i might get some now! haha

i like them .......look mean :cool:
hell yeah...........dont care what ppl think.............:rasp:

I do know someone that has a pair sitting at home waiting to go on. Think if he see's this all my hard work trying to convince him to do what he wants and not listen to you guys will have been wasted. lol

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
I quite liked the afterburners! I thought you'd completely lost the plot when I saw your original post about the quad headlights tho!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hahaha, no... im not getting those lights :D

Tis quite funny though.. maybe i should of gone along with it a bit longer:approve: