ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

.....just orderd my ultraleggras!! :D

Italian 3.2 V6
YAY! thought id let u guys no, i just orderd my new set off 15" oz ultraleggras weighing in at 5kg a piece! :D for my phz2 2 1.4 clio!! hope i get them on fri or sat and get them fitted! :D

payed 595 for the set of oz alloys, 195x45xr15 toyo t1-r proxes, new bolts and lockin nuts. (got him to giv me the toyos instead of the basic budget tyres). i feel although i got a fairly ok/good deal ther!, had to banter him down abit mind! :D

...one problem tho, its gona look like its riding even higher with the 45 profile tyres on!!! 4x4 lol, but hoping to purchase a new a suspension kit (60mm drop) next week and maby spacers if i need them once iv fitted the wheels.

i will post pics this weekend if they arrive!

C

clvs2222

might have problems with a 60MM drop. but not to sure. sure someone will correct or agree with me.

Italian 3.2 V6
:S i hope not :( if so might have to go with a 40mm drop of sumting, the lowest i cang et without causing any probs...