ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just joined, now what

ive just paid via paypal, but have to wait 14 days for meber number.

i want to read the reno dealer reviews, so can i get my number now from somewhere? i cant believe i have to wait 14 days for it.

also, im reaching my max number of posts as it thinks im a none member still, and have to wait between posts.

just be patient!

if thats not possible, email claire@cliosport.net">claire@cliosport.net with your name and first line of address and she will sort you out as quick as she can!

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDan on 26 August 2004

just be patient!

if thats not possible, email claire@cliosport.net">claire@cliosport.net with your name and first line of address and she will sort you out as quick as she can!
IIRC its mailto:clare@cliosport.net">clare@cliosport.net not the above!

Quote: Originally posted by iwantaV6 on 26 August 2004

14 days is ages to wait. i cant do it. my car is in reno and i want to see any comments for toomey reno in basildon.

Ive taken my V6 there a few times mate, infact I was in there last Saturday! (Once for a service, and last Saturday as brake warning light was coming on when cornering like Schumacher..lol, ended up just being low fluid level!)