ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just joined, from Wirral

182 (Conversion)
Hi all.

Just to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm Rob and at 30 some would consider old, at least my insurance doesn't kill me narr narr.

Picking up my 182 on Sat so hopefully there are some local members who enjoy drives around North Wales.

Pics when I get it. Thanks,

new ferry here where abouts are you from?

currently im looking at sorting out a meet on the 18th or 19th june in the wirral area a bite to eat/go karting/paintballing ect

so will keep you informed and pop it up if we get enough intrest

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Hello mate and welcome.

on a side note i spit roasted a bird from the wirral while in magaluf.....lovely stuff.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, I'm 5.10" and she was slightly taller than me, black hair, slim, really tanned. Dolphin tattoo on her lower back......AKA target ;) complete slut. Good luck.

182 (Conversion)
Thanks guys, so far impressed with the forum.

Right after a monster pain in the ass day yesterday I drove up to Scotland (and obviously back) getting home after 3am.

The car has a ClioSport sticker in the back so it's probably known (hopefully for the right reasons).

It's basically a 182 "cup" but started as a 1.2 dynamique. It's a 182 engine and manifold with a 172 cup gearbox and wiring loom, 182 ECU. New timing belt kit, rear beam from 182, FK coilovers, RS192 decat, EBC front discs. Aircon, ABS, power steering, traction etc removed, Recaro DC5s and a few other bits I can't remember.

So far it's really nice, so different from my SiR Del Sol.

I've just spent all day cleaning it (the amount of dirt the clay removed was worse than any I've done) - and will spend tomorrow polishing/waxing.

987 Boxster S
Hey, any pics of the car? Where abouts in Heswall do you live? I live in Pensby, just down the road from Heswall.

182 (Conversion)
Hey Craig...up near Poll Hill/Tower Rd

Some pics:

3668046828_7672aa7571.jpg

3667241019_b2ca84b199.jpg

3667240873_9f423b564b.jpg

3668045818_e99638c2b1.jpg

3667240567_edbb7e1e7d.jpg

(yes that is a towbar)

Clio 182
Hi Mate and welcome.

Looks nice apart from the towbar. HaHa
From the Wirral myself and living in Upton at the moment.
Don’t worry about be 30 you’re not the only one.
Going to heswall in a bit for a pint so will keep an eye out for you.

987 Boxster S
Poll Hill off Telegraph road? I think I know it. The car looks tidy, not sure about the front lights though. Is that a Milltek exhaust?

58 Dynamique S 1.2 TCE
Welcome to Clio Sport. Anyone know who drives a white 58 plate clio, has got a black chequared sticker on back, by the Brown Cow in Bebington Area.

Ultra 197
Welcome to Clio Sport. Anyone know who drives a white 58 plate clio, has got a black chequared sticker on back, by the Brown Cow in Bebington Area.

Some bird i think mate, seen her drivin round few times, that the 1 with the crappy wolfrace wheels on it?