ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just HAD to copy!

wish i was clever enough to do that, looks ace matey.

Someone needs to put up a tutorial on how to do this...looks mint.

Its actually VERY easy, I used Photoshop, take TWO photos {Tripod maybe required} one with bonnet up. then overlap the 'bonnet up' shot with the 'normal shot' and with photoshop or similar just 'erase' to top image to your liking. hey presto.

Renault Mégane 1.6e Hatch
As Neb said its actually really easy, yet very effective. Wanted to do it to mine but there's really nothing to show off under there... I could chop in anything I want though :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
one way to do it...
1. take 2 pics...ideally camera should be on a tripod- 1st pic with bonnet up, secondly 1 with bonnet closed.
2.open both images and place one on top of the other..ideslly you want the pic with bonnet closed to be the top image.
3.add a vector mask, select the brush tool and ensure black is selected.
4.Simply brush through what you want to show through from the underlying layer....this should just be the engine bay.
5. flatten and show off to the rest of the world.

Hope this helps.